- MUCH FURTHER OUT THAN YOU THOUGHT is playing at Theatre Royal Plymouth in November, before embarking on a UK tour in Spring 2017.
- MUCH FURTHER OUT THAN YOU THOUGHT played to critical acclaim at this year's Edinburgh Fringe. It was longlisted for the Amnesty Freedom of Expression Award, and received a number of 4* and 5* reviews.
- MUCH FURTHER OUT THAN YOU THOUGHT will play at the Underbelly, Cowgate in Edinburgh from 6th to 30th August. More details can be found here.
- Delighted to announce that MUCH FURTHER OUT THAN YOU THOUGHT has been selected as one of the recipients of the IdeasTap Underbelly Award 2015. The production will be heading up to Edinburgh for this year's Fringe festival. More details soon.
- Giles' next project will be tackling the role of British artist and pacifist, Roland Penrose, at the Bike Shed Theatre, Exeter throughout November as part of the ART:WEAPON season. The three-week residency will also include a handful of outings for DESERT, as well as some work-in-progress performances of Giles's debut play, MUCH FURTHER OUT THAN YOU THOUGHT. More details here.
- DESERT is back from a very successul Spring tour. Next performance will be as part of Latitude Festival, taking place from 17th-20th July. View the line-up here
- DESERT is touring to venues in the UK this Spring. More information here
- The pilot episode of ROAD TO FA CUP has been released online in which Giles plays the role of 'Spanish John'. View the episode here
- DESERT will play a one-off London date at The Tristan Bates Theatre on Sunday 9th June. Plans are underway to tour with it later in the year.
- Also performing in the provisionally titled THE ROLAND PIECE about the British Surrealist artist Roland Penrose. This work-in-progress showing is on at The Rosemary Branch Theatre on Thursday 13th June
- DESERT has opened at The Bike Shed Theatre, Exeter to great audience response. Read the 4* review here.
- Soon to go into rehearsals for the re-staging of DESERT - the story of US Army Intelligence analyst Bradley Manning. The production will be returning to The Bike Shed Theatre in Exeter for two weeks from May 21st until 1st June. Read last year's 4* review here.
- Performing in a staged reading of the nativity play OX & ASS at the Tristan Bates Theatre on 14th December.
- Reprising the role of Mr. Punch in PUNCH & JUDY at the Arcola on 20th,21st and 22nd December.
- Performing in THE PRICE as part of THEATRE UNCUT at The Bussey Building, Peckham between the 12th and 17th November.
- Giles played the role of The Storyteller in TIMELESS TALES - a one off evening of orchestral music and immersive theatre at Christ Church Spitalfields on Thursday 4th October. Read the 4* review here
- Playing the role of James in TRICK OR TREAT as part of Theatre 503's Rapid Write Response initiative on Monday 24th September.
- PUNCH & JUDY has been confirmed for a small run at the Arcola Theatre this Christmas. Performances on 20th, 21st and 22nd December.
- PUNCH & JUDY has opened at the Fringe. Read the 4* review here
- Giles is soon to start rehearsals as Mr. Punch in PUNCH & JUDY heading up to the Edinburgh Fringe and playing at The Pleasance Courtyard throughout August.
- DESERT has finished playing at The Bike Shed Theatre, Exeter to great critical and audience response. Read the review here
- Giles is soon to be filming the role of Charles Collins in THE INVISIBLE WOMAN alongside Ralph Fiennes, Tom Hollander and Kristin Scott-Thomas.
- Performing in OCEAN OF LONELINESS at the LOST One Act Festival on 28th May.
- Giles will be performing as part of WildWorks' production of BABEL from 8th - 20th May.
- Giles is performing as part of the THREE STOREYS PROJECT alongside the Rough Fiction Ensemble at The Pimlico Academy between 11th and 14th April.
- Giles is currently developing DESERT - a new piece of writing on the story of US Army Private Bradley Manning. It will open at The Bike Shed Theatre in Exeter before touring, playing from 20th to 23rd June.
- Giles has opened in THE TAMING OF THE SHREW. The production runs until 29th October.
- Giles will be playing the role of HORTENSIO in THE TAMING OF THE SHREW at The Southwark Playhouse throughout October. This production is directed by Olivier Award winner Robin Norton-Hale.
- Giles has finished playing the title role in Icarus Theatre's national touring production of HAMLET.
- Giles has just wrapped on filming the role of club captain JOHN "SPANISH" FARNER in television series ROAD TO FA CUP. Check out the website and watch the trailer here